Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fashion Over 50: Capes and Boots

fashion over 50097_20151005

Today's Fashion over 50 post is fun! Here in Georgia, it's not quite cold yet, but there has been a chill in the air that is Fallish. We are having some cooler temps, but it's not yet full-on boot weather. I love me some boots! So, I'm looking ahead to the not so distant future when I'll be getting out my boots and layering on the layers for comfort and warmth, leaving behind the summer casuals.

I like to add a few new pieces to my wardrobe for Fall and Winter and this black and white houndstooth cape caught my eye from Nordstrom, so I ordered it. I'm also an Alabama football fan, so this would fit right into the Crimson Tide scene. I apologize in advance to my Auburn friends! :)

The post Fashion Over 50: Capes and Boots appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment