Monday, October 12, 2015

Updating Your Style in Our Pinterest Perfect World

Fall-dining-room-2_thumb.jpg

This is a long post, so make yourself comfortable on this one......

It's been awhile since I did a lengthy decorating post and I thought this would be a fun topic to talk about. I've written on the subject of finding your style (5 years ago) before and let me tell you, I certainly don't have it all figured out. But a love of decorating started for me way before I ever got in my first house in 1985. I've always liked pretty surroundings and living in a comfortable space that reflects who I am and how I want my home to feel. It's no wonder that so many of us have honed and changed and remade so many things that we own, trying to find our true style over the years. And the trends?! Things just keep changing, don't they? And we all know, trends will continue to change.

These days, it's not easy at all in the picture-driven world we live in, to find what makes us truly happy and content. If you hang out online for any length of time, you will see numerous styles that are popular and trendy, from Farmhouse, Rustic, to Traditional and Modern. There is something for everyone. It's just sometimes hard to figure out what you want to live with and how to update what you have to stay at least a bit current.

The post Updating Your Style in Our Pinterest Perfect World appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment