Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fashion Over 50: Long Sweaters

fashion over 5020151017_001

In Georgia, it's finally time for boots weather and I couldn't be happier. I dearly love wearing boots, from my riding boots to cowboy boots. All boots are fun this time of year, especially with jeans, which seem to be my staple wardrobe these days. Now that I don't work in the Corporate world, my closet is much more relaxed, but I still like to look stylish in jeans.

Sweaters and sweater coats can really dress up an outfit in so many ways and I just ordered this long fringe sweater coat from Nordstrom to add to my wardrobe this Fall and Winter. It's part wool, so is cozy and soft sweater material and will be warm with a long sleeve underneath or the particular night I wore it out, it wasn't really cold yet, but a little chilly, so I went with a sleeveless top underneath.

The post Fashion Over 50: Long Sweaters appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment