Sunday, October 18, 2015

Out and About in Gulf Shores

gulf shores067_20151005

Two weeks ago, I was down in Gulf Shores, AL with my friend, Karen. This was the great hurricane weekend that hit the SC coast, so it wasn't great beach weather, even though we were staying right on the beach. It wasn't raining, but was chilly and windy. Definitely not warm enough for shorts, much less a bathing suit, so we found other things to do. Shopping and eating out is always fun to do! I'll be sharing more about the condo we stayed in later, but today I'll share a few things we saw while out and about in Gulf Shores. When I travel to the Gulf coast, seafood is always foremost on my mind. I could eat seafood every day, I think!

The post Out and About in Gulf Shores appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment