Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Plunderosa Revisted!

plunderosa001_20151005

Back a few years ago, I stumbled on The Plunderosa while traveling down to Gulf Shores on a girls' trip we took down there. Here's the first post I did in April 2009. This was when I still lived in Birmingham, so it's been awhile. Can you believe I've been back in my home state for going on 5 years now? Where has the time flown? It's been a good 4 and 1/2 years, let me tell you.

So, back to heading down to the beach at Gulf Shores. This time I went with my friend, Karen, and the route from Atlanta takes us down through Montgomery, AL and through all these small towns. The Plunderosa is in Loxley, AL, before you get to Foley and on down to Gulf Shores. It's a great place to stop and browse, so if you get a chance, do it. You know it has to be good with that name!

The post The Plunderosa Revisted! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment