Friday, October 30, 2015

Feature Friday: Nesting With Grace

kitchen 2

I'm continually spotting beautiful homes on Instagram and that's where I found Brooke with Nesting With Grace. She's a mom of 2 girls, a Utah native, but moved to Connecticut earlier this year, where she and her husband are renovating a 1950's Cape Cod. She's a professional designer and I love that her style is casual, thrifted, and as she says, she likes to design around things that tell stories and mixes in funky and trendy pieces as well. I love her style and how she has taken this jewel box of a Cape Cod and made it over.

You'll have to see their kitchen renovation Before and After pics, those are amazing! I love seeing smaller houses done on a budget and done well. Brooke has a great eye for details.

The post Feature Friday: Nesting With Grace appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment