Sunday, November 22, 2015

23rd Gingerbread House Competition at the Grove Park Inn

gingerbread house competition023

It was my pleasure again for the 2nd year, to be invited back to the Grove Park Inn as a judge in the 23rd annual National Gingerbread House competition which has a rich history at the inn. I absolutely loved being there again, they treat us so nice and make us feel right at home and getting to experience this historical inn for a few days and nights is such a treat. I took my niece, Lauren, along with me again and it is something that she looks forward to now. She has long loved this competition and has always wanted to see it in person. That I get to include her in this fun event is a wonderful treat for me too.

The post 23rd Gingerbread House Competition at the Grove Park Inn appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment