Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Southern Living Plants Additions

southern living plants20151017_004

My yard has really exploded in the last year and the big reason is the Southern Living plants I was so blessed to get in my front yard. Those plants are growing like crazy now just in the first year and I can't wait to see them in a couple more years.

Southern Living Plant collection has been so good to work with me and they asked me recently if I'd like some extra plants to use wherever I wanted at my house. I thought at first I might put them in containers, but there were a dozen of them, so I opted to plant them above my newly painted block wall. It looks so much better with the addition of plants!

The post Southern Living Plants Additions appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment