Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cooking Dinner with Blue Apron

blue apron20151017_006

In case you haven’t noticed, I really like to eat. I think I'm annoying some of my Instagram friends with my food posts, but I just can't help it!
I love good tasting food, but, I don’t always love to cook. That's where Blue Apron comes in handy.

Meal planning is one of those things that is difficult for some of us. I’ll admit it, for me cooking for myself is not always easy. I don’t always want to get out old recipes, make a list of ingredients and head to the grocery store to get everything. I’m in and out a lot from my home, sometimes traveling on trips, and don’t always cook every night. Sometimes things I buy from the grocery store go bad before I can use it all.

Anyone else?

The post Cooking Dinner with Blue Apron appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment