Saturday, November 21, 2015

Feature Friday: Addison’s Wonderland

Our-Foyer-Tour-13L

Today's Feature Friday is a new blogging dynamo, Brittany, with Addison's Wonderland. I first saw her on Instagram, where she has amassed quite the following. When I clicked over to her blog, I could see that she is a stylish young mom of 2, who has a real knack for putting a home together. She also lives here in the Atlanta area, so that caught my eye. A little more about Brittany. I think she's been blogging maybe 2 years, but she's a residential interior designer, she's been on Shark Tank and started her own whimsical children's bedding company when her first daughter was born. She's quite the go-getter with an eye for bold and dramatic spaces, so I knew you'd all enjoy seeing what she's done. She and her husband also run a company together and have been renovating houses for years.

The post Feature Friday: Addison’s Wonderland appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment