Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ruby’s Updated House Decor

rubys house042

It's been so long since I gave you an update on Ruby's house, so I'm back today with some brand new pics. I've had several people asking me about Ruby's lake house progress. They moved in last February and I had all intentions of doing a real photoshoot of her newly decorated house, but you know how that goes. Decorating takes time and Ruby has been living in and enjoying her new space and everything is not done yet. Surprise! Decorating is a journey, isn't it and Ruby is on her own journey. She's completed a few things like the family room and dining room, but there is still plenty of decorating to do and so I'll have to share more later, once other rooms are completed. They've been working on the backyard too, so that is where a lot of decorating dollars have been allocated.

For now, enjoy the progress at Ruby's house! I finally told her everyone was dying to see where she was now so I took these pics with my iPhone the other day. Not the best quality, but you'll get the idea!

The post Ruby’s Updated House Decor appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment