Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Fashion over 50: Introducing Glamour Farms

fashion over 50001

I'm excited to partner with a new boutique today that you may or may not have seen around blogland. Glamour Farms is an online boutique founded by a mom and her two daughters in 2013. They wanted to offer affordable on-trend fashion for women who were looking to freshen up wardrobes and stay current with styles. And their prices are really reasonable too. They carry Misses and Curvy sizes, so check out these trendy and affordable pieces for yourself.


A few of my blog friends work with them too, so I'm so happy to also partner with them and introduce you all to Glamour Farms. I think you will enjoy the website and all they have to offer, from women's clothing, to shoes and accessories. They also carry shape wear too, which I think you might like.


The post Fashion over 50: Introducing Glamour Farms appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment