Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter! Spring Blooms

spring flowers002

Happy Easter to all of you! This is such a special time of the year and Easter Sunday traditions are precious.


I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful day with family and friends and remembering what Easter is all about. He is risen, He is risen indeed! And that one event forever changed the world! I've been singing in the choir this morning and having lunch with my family and that makes it a special Easter for me.


I do not go all out for Spring decorating, but once the blossoms start popping out on my cherry tree in the front yard, it invites me to cut some branches and bring them inside, so once again I did that.


The post Happy Easter! Spring Blooms appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment