Sunday, March 13, 2016

Franklin, TN: Drive By Historic Houses!

franklin houses019

You all know by now that I dearly love to drive by beautiful houses and take pics to share. I've been doing that a long time on my blog, from beach cottages, to historic homes in other towns and in Atlanta. It's in my blood, being appreciative of gorgeous historic homes and I can't help but gawk when I'm out of town in a new place at the amazing homes that are out there.


Franklin, TN is one of those spots that has captured my heart. When I visited there for the first time just a couple of years ago, I could totally see why so many people are enamored with Franklin and want to live there. The rolling hills and beautiful farms in the countryside of Franklin are just gorgeous and it takes me back to the early days of living in Atlanta when Cobb County used to have that feel. It's long gone from my town, but Franklin still has that country charm and ambience and I could totally live there. I doubt it will ever happen, since I want to stay near my family, but it's a beautiful area of Tennessee. I've heard people are moving there in droves and it's driving up the price of real estate. I can see why!


The post Franklin, TN: Drive By Historic Houses! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment