Friday, March 25, 2016

Feature Friday: The Decor Fix

1940s house

I first saw Heather on Instagram from The Decor Fix (again, where I'm seeing so much talent these days!) and she has been blogging since 2011. I love that she is a former teacher, but after finding blogs and getting inspired to start her own, she then morphed into a design coach and has her own e-design business, helping women all over the world get the homes they always wanted. I love that the internet and social media has opened so many doors for women of all ages to do what they love to do. That's a pretty incredible thing! I'm going to let Heather introduce herself and you can get an idea of her personality and what she has to offer on her website. If you're looking for online decorating help, Heather is a good one to look at. I used to do online consultations, but just don't have the time now.


The post Feature Friday: The Decor Fix appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment