Thursday, March 17, 2016

What’s for Dinner? Blue Apron

blue apron adobo chicken 001

What's for dinner is one of those well rehearsed questions that most of us have heard once or twice or more. Cooking dinner is one of those tasks in life that rolls around way too often. Why must we eat three meals a day? Somehow we were made that way and our tummies growl and tell us when it's time to fill them up once again.


So, to save money and not go out to eat all the time, we opt to cook at home most of the time. I'm sure you're in that same boat with me. I'll admit, I don't cook every single night anymore. My roomie and I do take turns cooking a couple of times a week and it's nice to go back and forth on that and enjoy the other one making a meal and cleaning up. It's always nice to get a break from cooking, but cooking at home definitely saves money and allows us to know exactly what we are eating.


The post What’s for Dinner? Blue Apron appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment