Thursday, May 26, 2016

30 Summer Recipes from Appetizers, Meats, Desserts & More

Summer recipes Collage

Yippee! Summer is finally here. School is out this week in our county and I know that makes some folks happy when the traffic around here is a little less during the brief summer months that the kids are out of school. Oh, for the good ole' days when we were out of school for 3 whole months and didn't go back until after Labor Day. I can still remember the excitement of the last days of school. Those days are over and now they get out a little over 2 months and back to school in August. But, I know there are more breaks during the year that we didn't get, so it's a trade-off.


Anyway, I thought to kick off the summer and Memorial Day coming up, I'd ask some blog friends for their favorite summer recipes and wow, did they deliver! I have 30 fantastic looking recipes, perfect for summer entertaining, all the way from appetizers, meats, side dishes, desserts and beverages. I hope these will inspire you to get busy and plan a party! Get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather for this season and this summer!


The post 30 Summer Recipes from Appetizers, Meats, Desserts & More appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment