Sunday, May 15, 2016

Queen Anne Desk Paint Makeover

white desk paint makeover002

Today, I'm sharing another project that was completed at Andrea's house in the sunroom. Namely, painting that Queen Anne desk and chair that was in the room. She has oodles of Queen Anne, as I've mentioned before. Many of you agree that this mass produced older furniture looks great updated and some of you are purists that would never paint Queen Anne. I'm NOT a purist, so I say paint away if furniture is no longer to your liking and painting it will make you love it again.


Andrea now loves her desk more than ever and changing out the fabric on the seat was another great update! I know you all enjoyed seeing the sunroom makeover last week, it sure was fun to see that room come to life as I knew it could.


The post Queen Anne Desk Paint Makeover appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment