Friday, May 13, 2016

Feature Friday: Trammell House Revisited

trammell house marietta038

Almost 3 years ago, I introduced you to the Trammell House, a historic Victorian right here in Marietta and owned by my friends, Rachel and Douglas. They spent 5 years renovating and working on this house and it it truly a treasure and a showplace for a house that's been well loved. I wrote more about the history of the house on that link above when I posted previously, but today I thought it would be fun to share an update.


Their house was recently on the Georgia Ramble for the day and they had people coming in and out that day. I was lucky enough to get to be a docent for a time and enjoyed browsing through their beautiful home once again. Enjoy this tour and a few updates, like new wallpaper in the dining room!


The post Feature Friday: Trammell House Revisited appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment