Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Gardens, Babies, and Family

family013

Last week, most of my family (dad stayed home, we can hardly get him to travel anymore) headed to Florida for my Aunt Mary's funeral. It was a bittersweet time of seeing family that we don't often get to see and saying goodbye to our precious Aunt. She will be missed, but never forgotten and it will be so different not to have her at our family gatherings this year. This was my mom's sister-in-law, married to her brother and they were very close. Mom doesn't get to Florida all that often anymore, so she really enjoyed getting to see many people that she knew and grew up with too.


We celebrated Mother's Day with mom (Mark went with me for BBQ at their house and we also saw his mom) and then mom and I drove down to Florida the next day with my brother-in-law.


The post Gardens, Babies, and Family appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment