Thursday, May 19, 2016

Feature Friday: House Beautiful Kitchen of the Year 2016

FullSizeRender

If you read that caption title, you're probably saying, whhhhhhaaaat, doesn't she know what day it is? Yes, I do, but I'm starting Feature Friday a day early this week and I'll continue with it tomorrow.


Here in Atlanta, there are countless opportunities to see show houses and all sorts of gorgeousness out there in home design. I had the pleasure of getting to tour the House Beautiful kitchen of the year last weekend in Buckhead and it was a fun one. Even though I can't really relate to million dollar homes, which are the norm around here, I can still enjoy a tour and take away plenty of inspiration for myself.


The post Feature Friday: House Beautiful Kitchen of the Year 2016 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment