Tuesday, May 3, 2016

35 Inspiring Outdoor Spaces: Porches, Decks, Patios

It's May and summer is officially here in the South. The weather is heating up and we all want to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine more than ever. My screened porch is my favorite place to relax during the summer months, so I thought today it would be fun to share other blogger's outdoor spaces with y'all! Real life bloggers have so many creative ideas going and they are doable for real life. Take a look at how these bloggers spruced up their outdoor spaces for enjoying the outdoors during the heat of summer.


From screened porches, to open porches, front porches, back patios, and decks, there's inspiration for everyone! I love seeing how everyone lives during the summer months and porches and outdoor spaces are some of my very favorite spaces in a home. Enjoy the inspiration and I hope you get a little inspired to make your outdoor entertaining areas the best they can be, whatever the size and space.


The post 35 Inspiring Outdoor Spaces: Porches, Decks, Patios appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment