Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fashion Over 50: Cowboy Boots and Bootcut Jeans

black-sweater-faux-fur-vest.jpg

I’ve got a few outfits to share with you from when I went to New Orleans. We had some nice warmer weather while we were down there, but I also wore bootcut jeans and my cowboy boots a couple of days.

I do love cowboy boots and treated myself to a nice pair a couple of years ago for my birthday. These are Tony Llama brown boots and after I got them broken in, they are really comfortable. These are square toed too and I think might be more comfortable than the pointy toed ones. I can wear these for hours. If you are in the market for cowboy boots, go to a good place that carries them and try on many pair before you decide on one. That’s what I did at a local place in Marietta, Horsetown. They have 100’s of boots and this pair was perfect for me. They are nice and broken in now and feel good. Cowboy boots might not be for everyone, but I sure love mine. Of course, you can wear any boots with bootcut jeans too.

The post Fashion Over 50: Cowboy Boots and Bootcut Jeans appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment