Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mexican Chicken Soup

mexican-chicken-soup_thumb.jpg

There’s a Mexican restaurant not far from my house that has the best chicken soup. I ordered it one day, which is not my usual at a Mexican restaurant and was pleasantly surprised at the chunky chicken, tasty broth, and veggies that was in the soup, not to mention chunks of fresh avocado and lime juice. It was SO delicious that I just had to try it at home. I Googled (yes, it’s a verb) Mexican Chicken soup and came up with several variations and I picked one that I thought would be close to my restaurant soup, from El Nopal.

And I’m happy to say, that it’s a pretty good copy of the restaurant soup and we loved it. It will definitely be on soup rotation around here.

The post Mexican Chicken Soup appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment