Thursday, May 21, 2015

Changing out Chair Fabrics

screen porch 041_20150504

One of the things I've done several times on the blog and around my house is change out fabric on chair seats. It's so easy to do and I've shared a tutorial a few times on how easy it it to take the old fabric off and staple on new fabric. Check out that link for all the pics and steps of how I recover my chair seats. This set of chairs has been with me for over 10 years, they are solid wood and just keep going, so I'll keep recovering the seats to spruce things up. Fabric works wonders!

I've just freshened up the old fabric on my porch chair seats recently and it really added a new and summery look to my table and chairs.

The post Changing out Chair Fabrics appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment