Thursday, May 14, 2015

Online Auctions: EBTH in Atlanta

EBTH Collage

Last fall, I shared a new site that I've partnered with, Everything But the House. It's an online auction site for estate sales. Fun, right?

You all know I love shopping second hand finds at yardsales, estate sales, thrift stores, and antiques markets. You never know what you'll find when you're out there browsing.

Online auctions have been popular for a long time now and probably most of us have tried it out once or twice. The internet has opened up the world to us and now we can shop from the comfort of home and look at items all across the country that we’d never see otherwise. I love estate sales! Walking into a house that has everything for sale is always an adventure, when an estate sale comes about. It makes me sad for the family, but I figure I'll keep that person's memory alive by taking something home with me. I have a beautiful marble topped plant stand from my friend, Debbie's dad's estate sale. It makes me think of him every time I look at it.

The post Online Auctions: EBTH in Atlanta appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment