Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fashion Over 50

flowy top

I'm back with a couple more recent outfits I've worn, since summer is heating up around here. I tend to still wear jeans and colored denim all through the summer if I'm going to be inside most of the time. If I'm outside, I'll wear shorts to stay cool and I'll share some of those later too.

I do start the self-tanner about now to get a little color going, since I do not bake in the sun anymore. My favorite at the moment is Loreal Sublime towelettes and they apply so easy and I haven't had a lot of problem with them streaking. I'm still white in these pics, but you'll start seeing me with a little tan soon. I'm fair skinned with freckles, so I tend to be careful with my sun exposure these days.

The post Fashion Over 50 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment