Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Decorated Paver Patio

canyon sectional ae outdoor

It's definitely been an exciting couple of weeks around my house! With the installation of the patio last week and the arrival of a sectional sofa, that patio is looking gorgeous. Outdoor spaces are probably one of my favorite things in a house, from a screened porch to an open deck or patio, outdoor living is so prevalent in the South. We just love living and being outdoors as much as possible.

It's been my dream to have a patio addition on the back of my house, for entertaining and just another way to enjoy my backyard. So with the addition of the patio, having functional and practical furniture is a needed part of furnishing this area.

The post The Decorated Paver Patio appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment