Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Paver Patio Project

paver patio project030_20150507

It is quite astounding how much this house has changed in the last 3 years and I know you all see it too. I can't help but look around and be so proud of where it has evolved to in the time I've lived here. With one project at a time, each one has enhanced and made it better and better.

I have had to have some vision on this place and to finally see all that vision come to life has been thrilling for me, to say the least. One more thing that just got completed is a paver patio in the backyard. Once we finished the screened porch 2 summers ago and my dad built the stairs going to the backyard, I had a vision of one day doing a patio that would connect my back door (laundry room/mudroom) over to the back stairs.

I could see it in my head. And now it's a reality!

The post The Paver Patio Project appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment