Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fashion over 50: Goodwill Dresses

fashion over 50014_20150728

A few weeks ago, I hit a couple of Goodwill stores and found some cute summer dresses. I haven't had the occasion to wear them yet, but you can bet I will soon. I'm heading to the beach in September, so some of these will probably go with me. They are cool and casual for beating summer heat and 2 of them are my favorite blue color, which is a nice bonus.

Y'all, it's hot around here! I mean it's sultry, can't cool off without being in the pool, kind of summer hot right now and we've got one more brutal month to go. By this time of summer, I'm about over the heat and dreaming of Fall, although this year, I've made the most of it and have spent a fair amount of time in the pool or lake, floating on my float.

If you can't beat it, join it!

The post Fashion over 50: Goodwill Dresses appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment