Saturday, July 25, 2015

Feature Friday: Buck’s Historic Home in Abbeville, SC

abbeville sc036_20150720

I'm back with a really fun Feature Friday today. You've all met my new friend, Buck, when I featured his beautiful in-town bungalow here in Atlanta earlier this year. I'm also going to be covering a flip house he's working on right now and I'll show the After pics as soon as that project is completed. And I just photographed his backyard, which is going to be a real treat for all of you. I'll be sharing all of that soon!

In the meantime, Buck co-owns with a family member, a gorgeous 1850's historic home in Abbeville, SC, which is where Buck was raised. Many of his family still live in the area. Buck told us about the house and invited me and my girlfriends to go for a couple of days and enjoy this quaint Southern town. Just 2 1/2 hours northeast of Atlanta, Abbeville, SC is a wonderful weekend get away destination for those in Georgia or surrounding states. I have been here before, a couple times in fact, back in the 90's and stayed in the historic Belmont Hotel and took in a few plays at the beautiful Opera House.

The post Feature Friday: Buck’s Historic Home in Abbeville, SC appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment