Sunday, July 26, 2015

Visiting Abbeville, SC

abbeville scIMG_3572_20150720

There are countless small towns in the South, many of which still hold the charm and quaintness of days gone by. Abbeville, SC is one of those small Southern towns. I first found Abbeville back in the late 90's when I began seeing ads in magazines about their historic inn, the Belmont Inn and weekend packages that included staying at the inn and taking in a play at the old Opera House. I went there 2 or 3 times with friends and I was married at the time. It was a great little getaway from Atlanta.

So, it was really fun for me to go back to Abbeville with my girlfriends for a couple of days. We weren't there long, only 2 nights, but we packed it full with sight seeing and enjoyed every minute of the visit. If you missed the house we stayed in, check out Buck's Abbeville house.

The post Visiting Abbeville, SC appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment