Thursday, July 23, 2015

Haven Conference 2015

haven conference 2015haven team_20150720

I know it's Wednesday, but I don't have a fashion post for you today. It's just been way too busy for me this past week, so I'm skipping it for today. Fashion will have to take a back seat this week!

If you've been reading my blog for the past few years, you have heard about the Haven Conference that myself and 5 others started 4 years ago. It really is a very inspiring story of how it came to be, a dream really, and now after 4 years of hosting this conference in Atlanta, we are so incredibly proud of how it was started and the impact it has made on the DIY/Home design niche group of bloggers. I'm so thrilled that what began as just casual talk in early 2011 about starting our own blog conference really turned into something amazing.

So, today I'm showing what the Haven Conference is all about, in case you haven't seen it before. It just seems to be getting better and better every single year.

The post Haven Conference 2015 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment