Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sparkling Watermelon Lemon Lime Spritzer

sparkling-watermelon-lemon-lime-spritzer

My love for watermelon runs deep. I get that very honestly, because my dad is a watermelon connoisseur from way back, so it definitely must be passed on down in the family genes. We have eaten watermelon at my house as long as I can remember growing up. We always had a cold watermelon in the refrigerator at my parents house and I have kept that tradition going. There is, indeed, a watermelon in my fridge as I type this.

When the Georgia Watermelon growers sent me an email recently asking me if I'd like to come up with a watermelon beverage recipe to share on my blog, I said, YES I'll take the challenge. I figured if I love eating watermelon so much, a refreshing beverage would be just as good. And it is, I'm happy to report!

The post Sparkling Watermelon Lemon Lime Spritzer appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment