Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fashion Over 50: More Summer Casual

girls weekend Abbeville

I'm back today with a few of my friends along for the fashion ride. I have some very fashionable friends, so I enjoy showing them off as well. I've been blessed with some great friends, both married and single and I am so grateful for all of them. Luckily, they don't mind posing for my camera.

Girlfriends help us along on our journey and it's nice to have single friends who are in the same Single Boat with me. Makes life much more fun, that's for sure! All of my girlfriends are successful and interesting women. On that note, I'm still dating, but haven't found the right one to settle down with, but I do stay busy and active and there are always fun things to do around Atlanta as well as out of town. My life is not boring, that is for sure.

The post Fashion Over 50: More Summer Casual appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment