Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fashion over 50: Summer Dresses

fashion over 50024_20150704

We've had some hot and sultry days here in Atlanta this summer, so I've been on a mission to find some dresses to add to my summer wardrobe. I headed to one of my favorite shopping spots, TJ Maxx and Marshalls to see what they had. I scored at Marshalls this time and found 3 summer dresses that I'll enjoy wearing this year. I found 2 knee length and one maxi dress. These will be perfect for so many occasions and they are in between sort of dresses and can be dressed up or down. I like versatility in clothing!

The best part, all of these were $30 each, definitely a good deal. And you know how I love a good deal.

The post Fashion over 50: Summer Dresses appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment