Sunday, January 31, 2016

Atlanta Mart Gift Show

atlanta mart016

Nearly every January, I try to hit the gift show at the Atlanta Americasmart. It's always fun to go down there and be inspired by so many things and shopping some clothing sample sales and the cash and carry jewelry floor is a big draw too. This time, I took my friend, Heidi, with me and we were there for about 4 hours. Not nearly enough time to see everything in these 3 huge buildings, but it was fun nonetheless. This was just a couple of days before I left for my cruise, so I was thinking cruise related items too. I didn't buy much, but found a couple of things.


There are so many great home decor floors to look at too, but unfortunately we had limited time to do more the day we went.


The post Atlanta Mart Gift Show appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment