Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Seared Cod with Blue Apron

blue apron008

Preparing meals is one of those things that constantly rolls around, day after day. How's your meal planning going? I have to confess that I don't do a great job of meal planning for just me, but tend to graze and make simple things at home. My roommate and I do take turns and prepare a few meals each week, but with our schedules being different, it doesn't always work out to cook together. Plus, she eats a more restricted diet than I do.

I'll be working with Blue Apron again this year sharing some of their fresh and tasty meals with all of you. I am never disappointed when I get those boxes delivered to my front door.

The post Seared Cod with Blue Apron appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment