Friday, January 29, 2016

Feature Friday: House of Silver Lining Beach Cottage

beach-cottage-exterior-progress-landscaping-drama

I'm back with today's Feature Friday, with Part 2 of Shauna's beach cottage in Naples, FL. I introduced you to The House of Silver Lining a couple of weeks ago and today, I'm back with her family's beautiful beach cottage. They have had the cottage for a few years and although they live full time in Colorado, they travel to Florida often in the summer months to stay in their beach house. It was decorated really cute, but Shauna has recently undergone a huge renovation project and updated the kitchen, master bath, and more, so I'm sharing all of that today. It's a gorgeous place and I can imagine many enjoyable days spent in this house!


The post Feature Friday: House of Silver Lining Beach Cottage appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment