Sunday, January 10, 2016

Color Trends 2016 & Pantone Color of the Year

pantone-color-of-the-year-lee-eiseman-quote

Color trends are often a topic of conversation in the design world and Pantone is known as the expert in this field, so I thought we would talk about that today. Color is fun!

I don't always cover Pantone's color of the year every single year, but sometimes it is fun to look at this institute and see what colors are on their radar for the upcoming year. I have to say, I hardly ever love the colors chosen as the hot and trendy color for fashion and design, but some of them have been great colors over the years. Namely the turquoise ones.

They announced the newest color of the year awhile back and it's actually 2 colors and I thought it interesting so decided it would be fun to discuss and see what y'all think about it.

The post Color Trends 2016 & Pantone Color of the Year appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment