Friday, January 15, 2016

Feature Friday: Modern Farmhouse in Atlanta

modern farmhouse atlanta001

I met my friend, Tracey, a blog reader turned friend, after I moved back to Atlanta almost 5 years ago. I helped her a few years ago with a few updates at her pretty home in North Atlanta, in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area and shared her living room refresh then. Nearly 2 years ago, she and her hubby and 3 children built and moved into their dream home in the same area. The lot was purchased with the plan to tear down the older house and build new and their home sits on a lovely corner lot. And what a gorgeous house it is. I asked Tracey if I could share it with all of you and she was gracious to say yes. It is still being decorated and doesn't have all the rooms completed yet, but it is such a beautiful home with the architecture alone. She's slowly working her way around the house adding things to each room and she will be layering it with collected things along the way, as well as new furniture.

The post Feature Friday: Modern Farmhouse in Atlanta appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment