Sunday, January 24, 2016

My Blog Story: Part 9

travel004

It's that time again! I'm about to hit another milestone on my blog, with my 9th blogoversary coming up the first of February. It has been such an amazing journey and I think I say that every single year. I had absolutely NO idea that I would be blogging this long and that it would become my career and producer of income. God has truly blessed me beyond my wildest dreams with this gift, at my age in life and I am so so grateful, 9 years later to still be here.


I'm not sure what else I can add to last year's 8 year blogging post, but I will try to do another recap of the year from my own blog perspective. If you've missed my previous 8 part series of my blog story, it's a pretty good read and you might want to start with Part 1.


The post My Blog Story: Part 9 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment