Thursday, January 28, 2016

Fashion over 50: Cruise Fashion

cruise fashion002

Since I just returned from my Carnival cruise last week, I thought you all would enjoy seeing what I packed and wore on the cruise. Hopefully this will help some of you who may be going on a cruise yourself. This was my 3rd cruise and things do change over the course of time. The formal nights on the first cruise I went on were a little bit more formal than they are today. My friend, Beth, who went with me is a cruise veteran and has been on about 18 cruises, so she has seen formal nights scale down to more cocktail attire instead of full blown black tie. We didn't see any black tie this time except for some of the cruise staff. But, it's still fun to get dressed up for dinner every night and feel elegant on a cruise. We made a point to pack some dresses and we did dress nice for dinner every night.


The post Fashion over 50: Cruise Fashion appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment