Sunday, March 29, 2015

Adding New Windows to a House

exterior after windows

Let there be light is what the title of this post really should be!

It really is amazing how bringing light into a house can change the mood of a room. What was once a dungeon like experience now is filled with natural light. I finally got windows installed in my downstairs den and I am just thrilled with the outcome. It's more dramatic than you can imagine and it's another project that has been on my wish list since moving in this house over 2 years ago. Little by little, this house has been transformed into the cutest little cottage ever.

And truly adding windows is one of the BEST things I could have done to improve the den space and the exterior view is also improved. Curb appeal to the max!

The post Adding New Windows to a House appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment