Thursday, March 19, 2015

BHG Kitchen & Bath Makeovers Spring

BHG makeovers magazine

It's another exciting day for me! Two years ago, my kitchen and guest bath were photographed for Better Homes and Gardens Kitchen and Bath Makeovers magazine. My kitchen was featured last Spring and now this year, the guest bath finally graced the pages of this iconic magazine that I've been reading for years. I shared all about the photoshoot 2 years ago. It takes awhile for stories to get to print.

It's not the MAIN BHG magazine, but Kitchen and Bath Makeovers, one of their special issue magazines. Even so, that doesn't lessen my excitement at getting featured in another magazine. This is dream come true stuff, people!

The post BHG Kitchen & Bath Makeovers Spring appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment