Sunday, March 22, 2015

White Rabbit Cottage in West Cobb

077

This weekend has been exciting around my house, but right now it's complete chaos in at least 3 rooms. In my living room, I'm moving some furniture around, so it's all in disarray and my contractors finally got here and installed my new sliding glass door from Pella. Also, they are working on finishing up adding the new windows in my den space, so things are moving and shaking around here. I'll be back soon to share all the updates in each area as they are finished, can hardly wait!

Today, let's do a little shopping. I've shared this cute little shop with you before, but it's always fun to stop in White Rabbit Cottage in West Cobb to browse in the Spring.

The post White Rabbit Cottage in West Cobb appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment