Friday, March 27, 2015

Feature Friday: Jenna Sue Designs

kitchen sink

I'm back today on Feature Friday with another blogger who I've recently discovered. There are so many bloggers who are new to me out there and I am blown away by the talent of these bloggers I keep running across. Today's feature is Jenna Sue from Jenna Sue Designs. Jenna Sue is living her dream and started her Etsy business in 2011, selling her own graphic design prints. It has been so successful she quit her day job later that year and is now blogging and selling on Etsy full-time. Love seeing all the successes out there!

She's not really new and has been blogging since 2010, but I recently saw her 1970's house renovation for the first time. Mind blown, y'all! I love my 70's renovation, but her's is truly amazing. You have to go and see the before pics to really appreciate it all, but she and her husband have done an outstanding job on this California house in the hills. There ain't nothing 70's about this house now!

The post Feature Friday: Jenna Sue Designs appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment