Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fashion Over 50: Casual Jeans Outfits

green top and scarf

This week, I'm doing my fashion over 50 post a day early.

Most of the time, I'm not dressing up all that much anymore and when I'm going out shopping or for a casual outing, I often go to my old standby, jeans. Jeans have always been a fashion staple for me and I love the versatility of jeans and how they can be dressed up or down. Most of the time, I'm wearing them with flats or boots and today I'm sharing a few casual skinny jeans with flats look. I like to change up my tops, pairing them with jewelry or scarves and it's so easy to come up with so many different combos of jeans, tops, accessories and shoes. Flats are my friend these days and I have quite a few of them.

The post Fashion Over 50: Casual Jeans Outfits appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment