Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Using Young Living Essential Oils

IMG_2055

You all know that I talk a lot about healthy eating and fitness on my blog. And I believe in living a healthy lifestyle even more now than ever. Getting older will do that to you! I go to the chiropractor once a month for maintenance on my back and he scans me with a machine called a Zyto machine. It's sort of a weird machine that I was a bit skeptical of at first, but it can pick up areas in the body that are out of synch. I'm on a lot of natural vitamins and supplements too that keep me going and help me stay healthy. I have back and hip issues and he has me on Niacin and Tumeric, which is supposed to help with inflammation and I have been helped since going to him in the last 9 months. So, being healthy is always at the top of my mind and I want to do all I can to stay healthy as I continue aging.

The post Using Young Living Essential Oils appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment