Sunday, March 1, 2015

Foyer Table Addition from Nadeau

nadeau console styled

For awhile now, I've been planning to make some changes in my living room. Not huge changes, but I've wanted to swap out a couple of pieces and freshen things up in there. I have had my current foyer table for 12 years. That's a pretty long time. I bought it from decorator friend many years ago. It was French styled with a hand-painted look and even though it wasn't real wood, I fell in love with it and loved it for many years.

But after moving in my current house, I really wanted to change up some of the formal pieces to something a little more relaxed. The foyer table had served me well for many years, but I thought it was time to sell it and find something that suited me better for this house. I'm also planning to get a new chair in there and sell my chair of many fabrics, which I have had equally as long. Once I change out that chair, I will have more options of bringing in some new fabrics in pillows and throws. I could recover the chair, but it is a very formal frame and I would like something a little more casual. I love to freshen up with colors and fabrics and that's what I'll be doing this spring.

The post Foyer Table Addition from Nadeau appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment